A comprehensive hospital information system designed for effective management of hospitals, healthcare providers and laboratories, it handles health records and provides reports on financial management, resources deployed used and health care.
The services and functionality provided in ORDINIS® modules fully meets the specific needs of clinics, inpatient departments, operating rooms, laboratories, blood stations, pharmacies, and microbiological departments. Its modularity also enables individual modules to work separately and the product can be adapted to the specific requirements of medical facilities.
The system lets users work with comprehensive records ranging from patient administration and pharmaceutical policy to insurance company reporting and management outputs.
The system is used not only in Slovakia, but in other countries like the Czech Republic and Oman, too!
Solution in the areas:
- Hospital information systems
- Microbiological information systems
- Pharmacy information systems
- Transfusion information systems
- Laboratory information systems
- Insurance companies
- FINHOSP III, s.r.o. (Bánovce Hospital)
- FINHOSP PLUS, s.r.o. (Handlová Hospital)
- GPN s.r.o., Bratislava
- National Cancer Institute, Bratislava
- Nemocnica Košice-Šaca a.s., 1st Private Hospital
- Nemocnica Poprad, a.s.
- MUDr. L. Nádaši Jégé Hospital and Polyclinic, Dolný Kubín
- Hospital and Policlinic, Považská Bystrica
- St. Elizabeth Cancer Institute, specialised facility in Bratislava
- Hronovce Psychiatric Hospital and others
- Blansko Hospital, district general hospital
- District hospitals, Jindřichův Hradec
A comprehensive solution built on technological standards in the Oracle environment. All modules are integrated over a single database and patient data (also filed) are available online in real time. No requirement to synchronise, all results and entries accessible to the authorised users when release is recorded.
New technologies from DATALAN help us to save precious time, which is often decisive in saving lives.
I'm passionate about new technologies and innovations, I enjoy watching what new possibilities the IT world has brought and, in particular, how to streamline operations in the company and have them improve services for people.
Our goal is to transfer the benefits of the latest technology to the everyday life of our customers – citizens, and employees of municipal and urban authorities in Slovakia. I’m convinced the benefits of the DCOM project will attract attention not only internationally, but in particular it will be appreciated by the users themselves.
We have cooperated with DATALAN for a long time on the development of digital technologies for customers to access to their accounts, and we still want to move forward with new solutions.
I appreciate the expertise, prompt responses and efforts to always bring something new. For me DATALAN symbolises the innovative and professional approach linked with human eyes and the ability to search for solutions that simplify the lives of us all – which for me is the best combination.